Monday 14 July 2014

GNC Flat Track in the Pacific North West

We know Dirt Quake USA turned on a lot of people to the joys of dirt track in the Pacific North West. Now's your chance to see how it's really done. This weekend, the GNC rolls into Grays Harbor Raceway, Elma, Washington. This from the official press release...

For the first time in over 30 years AMA Pro Grand National Twins make their return to the Great Northwest! You can expect to see multiple brands on the track including Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Triumph, Aprillia, Ducati, and of course Harley-Davidson! In the 450cc Pro Singles Class you will add Yamaha and Honda to that list.

2013 AMA Pro Flat Track National Champion, Brad Baker, hails from Dryad, Wash. and looks to take the win in his home state. Baker says, "It would be amazing to win this race! I grew up not very far from Elma and won my first ever West Coast National Championship on a 50 there. So the track has a special place in my heart. It's just going to be super cool to race there, whether I win or lose." You can bet that Sammy Halbert is looking for that win in his home state just as much as Baker. Halbert, from Graham, explains, "I'm excited to race my Harley at a National in my home state for the first time ever. It'd be amazing to pull off the win in front of my family and friends. That's exactly what I need right now to get my season rolling."

More info at www.amaproracing.com

No comments: