Friday 20 January 2012

US Indoor Ice Racing


Brandon Robinson came to race with us in the UK a few years ago. We interviewed him for Sideburn 1. He sent a group email out to say...

To help stay sharp this winter I decided to compete full time in the ICE World Championship. I’ve never rode on the ice before so I new going into this that I would have my hands full. So far we are at the halfway mark in the Championship as we just concluded round three in Loveland, CO...
I’ve had a fair showing at the ICE events so far and with three more races left I’m looking to improve my finishes and performance. I’m learning a lot about the tires and set up and once I’m able to figure it out I know we will be up front! Until then all I can do is continue to push forward. Just got to send a big thanks to all my sponsors for all their support for 2012!


The heroic, one-armed rider Jason Griffin (from Sideburn 4) is in this clip too.

Here are the remaining dates.
Sat-Jan 21st 7:30PM - US Cellular Coliseum - Bloomington, IL
Sat-Jan 28th 7:30PM - Glens Falls Civic Center - Glens Falls, NY
Sat-Feb 4th 7:30PM - Cambria War Memorial Arena - Johnstown, PA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

made me dizzy jus watching!.