Saturday 11 December 2010

Including twig and berries

Richard at Mule emailed a while ago with photos of his two-stroke CR125 racer that he was using to get back into the race groove. He followed up with this news. Get well soon Mule...

Had a crash last Saturday night at the flattrack practice. About a half hour before they shut the track down for the evening. The new track is bigger and faster. The bike was workin' great, comin' out of turn 2, a rider went really sideways and was on his way down. I held it on hoping to slip through unscathed on the inside. His bike hooked and snapped back right in front of me. I T-boned his bike pretty hard and went over the top. Apparently I collected a handlebar on the way over. I landed hard on all parts and spent 2 days in the Trauma unit. Broken ribs, punctured airbag, my whole right side is black, including the twig and berries. Probably be down for a week or so. Ain't flattrackin' great?
Mule


Nice sticker on the tail, Mule.

3 comments:

Anthony Brown said...

Hey Richard

You aren't the only one. I had a two tone junk for a coulple of weeks after a crash in Germany earlier this year.

Get well soon

#15 said...

What about your berries Anthony? Get well soon, all of you slow old healers! And off course Rach too!!

OUTTACONTROLLA said...

Get well soon mate , Rach says thanks for your wishes too !
Steve Redmax.