Thursday 1 July 2010

AMA Vintage Nationals


From Rob in Canada

Hi Gary,
You don''t know me but my name is Rob. I bought a couple of mags and a shirt a year or so ago. Anyhow, your mag sparked my interest in flat track. There are no tracks here in Canada, that I know of, so I went to the AMA vintage nationals this past weekend in NY. That guy Greaser Mike was there, couldn't miss the sparkly leathers.
I took a few photos of some of the bikes, and thought you might like them. I am not a pro photog, so please excuse the quality.
I shrunk them down to be easier to mail.
The photo with the two riders, the guy in front is 75 years old. He won a race both nights.
Enjoy, Rob


Thanks Rob. Incidentally, the two 25 bikes are raced by Donzilla of Metro Racing.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Nice to see, great to see such a selection of bikes and one of my favorites Mike Metzlers B25 (51m) and his tasty 500 Triumph behind

By Hand and By Brain said...

ah shit- that BSA single? is so 012'. nice shots guys!
J-