Tuesday 29 December 2009

Wood Rotax for sale in Germany


Perfect Thunderbike spotted on Short Track UK. It's near Frankfurt, so about six hours in a van from Calais. Who's having it?

Wood Rotax, it has a 560 motor, a brand new Woods Boom box exhaust, A+A adjustable Triple clamps with R6 forks, plus the original Betor Forks and Wood triple clamps. A brand new K+N air filter. Brand new rear sprockets, knock off wrench, and EMT
Gold Chain. Extra seat Pad, A+A fork protectors. I am moving back to California so I must sell everything fast.

I will sell everything plus any other extras I have laying around for 3000 Euros. Buyer must pick it up at my house in Germany.Thanks, Chris Paulson
chris paulson
sandmühle 71
55262 heidesheim
germany

www.chrispaulson.de
www.myspace.com/chrispaulson1
0049 177 802 2654

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's a peach!!.
hope it comes to race in the uk.

Unknown said...

Wow. That's a bike.