Tuesday 5 May 2009

Deus Ex Machina opens franchise in Britain


I wish! Scouring the internet for a place to call home - France didn't work out, I came across this Victorian pub for sale in Bristol which reminded me of the original D.E.M. Camperdown shop and I got all over excited. Once equated with a wife and two kids and not loads of money, this little fantasy will probably transpire into a two-up-two-down reality, but at least my floorboards wont reek of last night's / last century's beer. I'm still going to have a look at it next week though.
BP

6 comments:

Stuka said...

Lucozade and Campari please sweetheart...and have one yerself.!!

Sideburn Magazine said...

Had you down more as a Babysham Scotch on the rocks kinda guy Stuka?

Castlemaine XXXX on the house a sport.
BP

OUTTACONTROLLA said...

That's the sorta Gaff i need dude , not much chance of that kind of "change of use" planning in this country tho , eh - damn it .......

Stuka said...

Mange tout Mange tout...!!

vincent prat said...

c'mon in the southwest guys
we'll do great things together !

Unknown said...

We need a Deus Ex over here. Sweet bikes and sweet, sweet cakes. Yum.